How to order
We pride ourselves in offering great customer service; whether your order is small or large you will receive the same great service. If there is a business gift you would like, that you haven't seen on our website, ask us – new promotional items are coming on to the market every day.
In order to get your quote or make your purchase, you need to call us with the following information to hand:
Step 1 Getting Started
- Decide what items you are interested in
- Decide on the quantity; (it's a good idea to ask us to quote for different quantities so you can compare unit prices)
Step 2 Important Choices
- Decide what colour the items need to be
- Make sure you know when your deadline to receive these items is.
Step 3 Think about your printing requirements
- Are you printing in black and white only? If not you will need specific quoted pantone references for the colours.
- Please ask us to email your our Pantone chart.
- Are your printing in simple colour designs (1, 2 or 3 colours) or in a 4 colour process (possibly photographic images)?
- You will need to contact us for individual print specifications and limitations, then you can move to step 4.
Step 4 The Artwork
We advise that you call us to get the printing specifications first, before finalising your artwork as it saves you time and money.
- Simple solid colour design artwork should be supplied to us as editable vectorised EPS, (this means that your don't need to supply us with font details, they will already be embedded in your design).
- Photographic or 4 colour process artwork needs to be supplied in a high resolution PDF with a minimum of 300dpi. Some 4 colour process will need a bleed on the artwork, this means a small border outside of the artwork for trimming purposes. We will tell you if you need a "bleed" area, when you call us to get the print spec.
Call us on 0207 096 3984 or email us at email@example.com so we can help you, we are looking forward to your call.